Nuclear-Chicago Film Badge (1954-1959)
This plastic Nuclear-Chicago badge contains a single film packet. Since the latter is dated August 21, 1959, the badge itself would have been manufactured earlier. The fact that the company adopted the name Nuclear-Chicago in 1954 narrows the date to somewhere between 1954 and 1959.
Three filters (front and back) are incorporated into the badge to account for energy dependence: cadmium, aluminum and lead.
Size: 1.5" x 2"
Donated by Ron Kathren.