History - General
- The Future of Atomic Energy. E. Fermi. MDDC-1 1946.
- Health Physics, Instrumentation, and Radiation Protection. Parker. MDDC-783. 1947.
- Note on the Origin of the Term "Barn". Baker and Holloway. LAMS-523. 1944.
- Origin of the Radiation Warning Symbol - Paul Frame
- Permissible Doses Conference Held at Chalk River Canada - meeting minutes. R.M.-10. 1949. (Courtesy of Dan Strom)
- The Tripartite Conferences on Radiation Protection. Canada, United Kingdom, United States (1949-1953). Taylor. NVO-271 (DE84016028). USDOE. 1984. (Courtesy of Dan Strom)
- Tolerance Dose. Cantril. MDDC-1100. 1945. (Courtesy of Dan Strom)
- Why Did They Call It That? - The Origin of Selected Radiological and Nuclear Terms by Paul Frame