Radiation Warning Decals (1949)
These decals were sent, apparently unsolicitated, to the Radiation Laboratory at Berkeley by the Central Scientific Company.
In a letter dated June 15, 1949, Nels Garden wrote: "we have no immediate application of them, inasmuch as we find the use of our Kum-Kleen hazard-signifying labels quite satisfactory, especially in their ease of removal during decontamination." Garden was referring to the Kum-Kleen radiation warning stickers produced by the Avery Adhesive Label Corporation.
Donated by Ron Kathren.