A complete application includes:
- Current Curriculum Vitae (include list of any papers, presentations, or publications)
- 2 References
- Research Info Paper
The Research Info Paper is a 2-4 page document describing your research capabilities and how those capabilities and your research interest can impact the DoD research mission. Please follow the template below for format and required content of the info paper.
- Applicant Information:
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Email
- Applicant Phone
- Applicant Discipline
- Research Capabilities. Concisely explain your research capabilities – Describe the research you have conducted and the techniques you are familiar with.
- Interest. Concisely explain your interest – what specific DoD area of research you would like to explore. Explain how your expertise can impact the desired research area.
- Outcome. State the expected/desired outcome(s) of the 10 week experience.
- Follow-on Engagement. Include how the research can be continued at your home institution for continued collaboration with the DoD.
View this research opportunity and apply