Employee Daily Screening Questions for Reporting to Work
All ORAU employees are required to self-screen every day before coming to work. This self-assessment screening tool is to be completed by each employee daily.
This self-assessment tool is not considered protected health information and is not stored or subjected to HIPPA protections.
Any response that was answered “yes,” will need to contact Occupational Health for review before reporting to work.
- Have you or anyone living/visiting with you currently or in the last 14 days, been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone living/visiting with you tested positive for COVID 19 or instructed to self-quarantine?
- Are you or anyone living with you/visiting currently or in the last 14 days experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Additionally, have you or anyone living with you/visiting had a fever, chills with or without shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, any nausea, vomiting or diarrhea in the last 14 days?
- You must take your temperature each morning before reporting to work.
Was it elevated at or above 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit?
To remotely access the employee Intranet for email, news, forms, Oracle timekeeping, SharePoint and other online applications, log on to the ORAU Web portal.
You will need to know your current ORAU domain/username and RSA Token passcode.
If you need computer support from ORAU’s Information Technology Services, contact:
You may need to know your computer’s ORAU property number depending on the type of help you are requesting.
Retiree Facebook Group
Facebook group for retirees from Oak Ridge Associated Universities and the Oak Ridge Institute for Nuclear Studies (ORINS). This group will help you maintain connections with other retirees and keep up with current events at ORAU. To join the group, send your request to email@example.com. Only former ORAU employees will be accepted to the group.
Photo Release Form
ORAU uses photos and videos to promote, evaluate or otherwise describe the efforts of various programs and activities. Photo releases are required for any participant or subject (excluding ORAU employees and public officials) whose likeness could be used in connection with any organizational publication (including but not limited to brochures, websites, booklets, reports, press releases, and exhibits). To grant your permission for ORAU to use your likeness in a photo or video, complete and submit the ORAU photo release form.
ORAU Brand Resource Center
The ORAU Brand Resource Center provides usage guidelines and downloads for certain ORAU brand elements, including corporate images, leadership photos and bios, boilerplate, etc.